MSAA Test Administration Technical Support
Multi-State Alternate Assessment at msaaassessment.org is the home for all MSAA administration information. The MSAA Test Administration Manual (TAM), student sample items, rosters, the MSAA System User Guides, and Directions for Test Administration (DTA) are available in the System. Please consult the User Guides, or visit the MSAA Online Test Administration Training.
The MSAA Service Center is available to Test Administrators and Test Coordinators to provide support in the following situations:
1. MSAA System is down or unavailable
2. You have “How do I…?” questions and you can’t find the answer in the TAM, User Guides, or Technology Requirements (linked in the footer below)
3. You encounter an error or unusual behavior in the MSAA Online Assessment System
When contacting the Service Center, please provide as much detail as possible about issues encountered and the system on which it occurred. Include the following:
1. Your contact information (name, state, district, school, phone number, and e-mail address)
2. Student name, if applicable, and state ID number when calling (Do not provide student information (name) when e-mailing an inquiry)
3. Any error messages that appeared
4. Operating System and browser information
MSAA Service Center Contact Information
Live Help: Click to Chat
Help Desk Availability
The Service Center for the MSAA is available to Test Administrators (TAs) and Test Coordinators (TCs) from 6AM - 10PM ET, Monday-Friday. The Service Center is available to answer questions about (1) the MSAA Online Assessment System and (2) test administration procedures.